Use this calculator to:
- work out how much super you should be getting from your employer
- check if you are getting the right amount per month
- Calculations are based on the minimum amount of super your employer must pay on your behalf, known as the Superannuation Guarantee Contribution (SGC).
- The Super Guarantee Contribution rate is currently equal to 11% of your ordinary time earnings. Further increments of 0.5% will apply annually up to 2025‐26, when the Super Guarantee rate will be set at 12%.
- This calculator does not cover all the eligibility criteria for getting the superannuation guarantee. For more details see the ATO's Super Guarantee eligibility tool