This calculator helps you check:
- how fees and costs affect your investment
- the impact of fees and costs between different funds
For more information see disclaimers and assumptions below.
Consider the following:
- Projected returns help you compare fees but actual returns will be less consistent
- This calculator assumes you re-invest all returns
- This calculator does not take into account any tax you may pay on investment returns
- A model not a prediction - more assumptions below
- This fee calculator does not take into account any brokerage costs you may pay to buy or sell your investment in the managed fund
- A model not a prediction. Results are only estimates, the actual amounts may be higher or lower. We cannot predict things that will affect your decision such as movements in investment markets.
- This calculator does not take into account brokerage or other fees that may be charged when managed funds are bought or sold on an exchange.
- This calculator is not intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.
- The amount invested is net of (after) any up-front establishment fees
- Investment returns are reinvested
- Earnings are displayed before tax. You will need to take into account that investment returns may be added to your taxable income and taxed at your marginal tax rate.
- You will use the input fields to enter fee amounts and a long-term investment return that reflects the fund you are investing in. This information can be found in the PDS.
- The projected balance does not take into account the effect of inflation
- The 'effect of fees' amount indicates how much extra you could have had in your investment account if you had not paid any fees
- No allowance has been made for the following fees and costs, should they apply to your fund:
- buy / sell spreads
- performance fees
- switching fees
- termination fees