Choosing the right accounts and regularly checking them can help you look after, and grow, your money.
Compare different providers and accounts to find the best one for you. You can save on fees, and help your money grow with higher interest rates.
Look after your money
Avoid the 'set and forget' approach to banking. Simple ways to look after your money:
- Look for transaction accounts with no or low fees.
- Choose savings accounts with higher interest rates.
- Compare bank accounts and consider switching if you find a better one.
- Check your bank statements and contact your bank if you find something wrong.
- Protect yourself from scams and identity theft by keeping your personal and banking information safe.
- Check your bank is covered under the Financial Claims Scheme.