When you’re studying or starting out, every dollar counts. Make the most of your money, so you can get on with your life.
Find out how to:
- manage on a student income and start saving for your money goals
- know the costs of buying and running a car
- deal with moving out of home and finding a rental
- understand the ins and outs of pay, tax and super
- know what to look for when shopping online or using buy now pay later
- manage and pay off your HELP loan
Quick ways to start a budget
What is super?
Using a buy now pay later service
Hidden costs of buying a car
How to spot a scam