When you’re studying or starting out, every dollar counts. Make the most of your money, so you can get on with your life.
Find out how to:
- manage on a student income and start saving for your money goals
- know the costs of buying and running a car
- deal with moving out of home and finding a rental
- understand the ins and outs of pay, tax and super
- know what to look for when shopping online or using buy now pay later
- manage and pay off your HELP loan
Quick ways to start a budget
In a few simple steps, you can take control of your money, instead of feeling like it controls you.
When you're studying or starting out, every dollar counts.
- Planning how you spend your money How to get by on a student budget
- COVID-19 making financial decisions Steps to look after yourself and your money
- Credit and debt Use credit carefully — avoid trouble with debt
- HECS and HELP Loans to help cover the costs of studying
- Urgent help with money Help if you're in crisis or struggling