Our professional development courses support you to connect learning to life. Build your confidence in teaching financial literacy and engage your students with relevant real-life contexts to prepare them for life.
The Moneysmart suite of free, accredited professional development, includes introductory courses to build confidence to teach financial literacy. As well as specialised courses to support teaching financial literacy through the maths and HASS learning areas.
All course are:
- aimed at primary, secondary and VET teachers
- aligned to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- 2.1 – Content and teaching strategies of the teaching area
- 3.4 – Select and use resources
- 6.2 – Engage in professional learning and improve practice
- NESA and TQI accredited
- online and self-paced (1:30-2 hour duration).
Join over 6,300 participants who've enrolled in our courses on Open Learning:
This online professional learning has exceeded my expectations and I feel more confident in teaching about financial issues.
Teach Moneysmart: Be Moneysmart