Skip to main content

Authorised representative

Page reading time: 1 minute

A holder of an Australian credit licence or Australian financial services licence may authorise a representative to engage in specified credit activities or provide specified financial services on of the licence holder. Such authorisations must be registered with ASIC and can be verified by searching ASIC Connect Professional Registers